Product Assistant - SkincareJob reference: 135227BR
Global Product Assistant (Skincare)
ABOUT GLOBAL BRANDS
Global Brands is a cross divisional organization of Walgreens Boots Alliance that aims to give WBA retail businesses as well as global partners a sustainable competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products with unparalleled commercial expertise and consumer insight. Global Brands is comprised of three pillars – Global Insights & Best Practice, Global Consumer Brands and Global Sourcing and Manufacturing - that work in close partnership together to ensure a collaborative, successful and truly global platform to give the businesses clear competitive advantages.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
As a Global Product Assistant, your primary role will be supporting the product development team in the management of product delivery for our Healthy Skincare brands: A new skincare brand known as Project Sirius, YourGoodSkin, and occasionally supporting Liz Earle as and when required.
You will provide administrative support to the product development team and be a key point of contact across a large number of projects where multi-tasking will be the norm. You will be required to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business, ensuring proactive support and clear communication, as required by the team. You will hold yourself and others to high execution standards and your ability to manage multiple projects at any given time will be key, as will be your comfort in working seamlessly within our matrix organisation.
Reporting to the Global Product Manager you will work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Programme, Global Marketing, Master Data, Local Activation, Claims, Technical & Insights. You will also work closely with our US colleagues, gaining invaluable experience of managing overseas stakeholders, as well as insight on growing a brand with a global mindset.
• Provide full administrative support to the product development team (Incl. New line set up, Teamcenter admin & raising PO’s)
• Pull together market and category information from the many sources available to us in WBA (Trends workshops, Mintel, sales reporting systems etc)
• Complete competitor analysis, reviews & landscapes
• Attend Trend workshops and share outputs
• Complete attribute forms/copy creation
• Share best practice through matrix working
• Occasional financial reporting
• Ownership of own projects (once familiar with role)
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work at pace and right first time
• Strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• A genuine interest in the beauty category with relevant category experience
• Cross functional relationship management
• Curious about consumers and products & passionate about delivering for our customers
• Flexible, proactive and driven
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkin, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.