Category Manager, Cosmetics - Global BrandsJob reference: 134967BR
This role will grow retailer categories through Global Brands by identifying strategic opportunities in our local markets and tailoring our brand plans and sales fundamentals, to best deliver for our retailers and shoppers
• Embedded in the owned retailer range review process (CRP/CLR) and plays a key influencing role in range reviews for all non-owned retailer. Responsible for local space and assortment development and target delivery.
• Develop retailer sell in packs, using the global engagement packs as input.
• Maximise sales fundamentals contribution to the annual and 3YP plan.
• Provide Insight and Shopper behaviour analysis to local & Global Brand Teams for the annual plan within the IAP process, ensuring brand activities support the delivery of the retailer trading category strategy
• Become the retailers go to supplier of insights and performance analysis for driving category growth
A bit about you:
• Category Management experience in FMCG or Beauty Sector
• Demonstrate strong stakeholder management ability and be customer focused.
• The ability to ‘make things happen’, accompanied with strong time management skills
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong numerical ability with a high degree of commercial acumen.
A bit about us:
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/.