Newly Qualified Pharmacist
Pharmacy Store Management
Pharmacy Support Colleague
Regional Pharmacy Roles
Boots Opticians Franchise
Optical Support Colleague
Regional Opticians Roles
Pharmacy Store Management
Pharmacy Support Colleagues
Supply and Demand Planning
Business Support and Operations
Buying and Merchandising
Communications and PR
Corporate Social Responsibility
Insights and Analytics
Marketing and Brand
Pharmacy (Support Office)
Property and Estates
Research and Development
WBA – Global Brands
The life of a Boots Beauty Apprentice during Covid-19
View all stories
Year in Industry
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Search in comments
Filter by Custom Post Type
I want to work for Boots
I already work for Boots
Senior Identity Engineer – Security (I&AM)
Nottingham Support Office
Hours per week:
Over 35 hours per week
As part of our continued innovation we’re investing in the transformation of every facet of our organisation and we’re investing heavily in new platforms and innovative technology.
As a result, we’re seeking a Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer for our Information Security team who has prior experience in engineering Identity and Access Management enterprise solutions.
This is an opportunity to work across a global technology organization establishing, defining and deploying Identity standards.
• Develop and deliver identity solutions for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems.
• Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within Microsoft IAM platform and other industry leading vendors.
• Support Identity run and operations teams in various IAM product sets including identity federation, directory services, privileged access management and identity governance & administration (IGA).
• Acts as the ambassador and technical representative for Enterprise Identity Management team while engaging with other colleagues throughout the firm in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid-based implementations and solutions.
• Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration with the Enterprise IAM environments.
A bit about you…
• Previous Engineering experience within an IAM domain
• Hands-on technical experience with enterprise-level IAM systems.
• Very strong understanding of Azure AD Architecture, federation protocols and Single Sign On concepts
• Very strong understanding with IGA concepts and best practices
• Experience in developing Java/J2EE or .NET applications
A bit about us…
IT is at the centre of what we do.
This is retail IT for the real world, you’re so close to your customers in all ways – in store, online and internally.
You can get involved with all the different areas of our business, working on projects that make a real difference – from our hugely successful Boots App to our world-class warehousing system.
We place so much value on our IT team – if you want to build a career that will keep developing with your skills, there’s no better place to do it.
Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance and is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues’ needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.
If you would like to become part of our story and make a difference – click apply and our recruitment partners will be in touch!
If you have any questions or queries regarding this vacancy please contact